Legrand - Ortronics MM10 Cable Management Rack 16.25" Channel Depth, 8' High, 51 Rack Units
|(Model # OR-MM10816)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Mighty Mo 10 racks are designed to maximize the airflow of network equipment. Honeycomb side rails and baffles combine to manage intake and exhaust air creating cold aisle/hot aisle air distribution from side vented equipment. The bottom flange turns inward, allowing it to fit on a 2’x2’ floor tile.
- 16.25 inches channel depth, 8' high, 51 rack units
- Honeycomb side rails designed to maximize the airflow of network equipment: Combined with baffles, manages intake and exhaust air creating cold aisle/hot aisle distribution from side vented equipment
- High density racking solution: 51 rack units front and rear
- Choice of vertical management: A solution for every application; vertical cable management cage with individual rack unit fingers and hinged door, vertical cage with hinged access latches, and cable management rings
- Patented channel construction: Protects and conceals your horizontal cabling like no other rack
- Built-in top trough with waterfalls: Gives bend radius control and cable routing
- Open channels top and bottom: Allows floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables
- EIA hole pattern front and rear of channel: Supports equipment shelves and heavy electronics while power strips and other accessories can be mounted to the rear rail without using additional rack space
- Can be assembled as a 19" or 23" rack: No additional hardware required; no need to stock two sizes of racks
- Footprint 23.75" W x 21.5" D (when assembled as a 19" rack and rear base angle turned in): Stays within a 2' square footprint
- Speed nuts included: Increases speed and ease of assembly, while adding extra strength to your rack--Speednut eliminates the need for a second wrench
- Rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment mounting screws: Do not have to purchase as separate items; money saving