Ortronics MM6 Vertical Cable Management with Door, 10 Inches x 13 Inches x 7 Feet
|(Model # OR-MM6VMD710)|
"Must Ship Motor Freight"
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The cage's design promotes efficient routing of
patch or cross connect cables between racks. The
hinged doors allow easy access during moves,
adds, or changes.
- Vertical cage with individual rack unit fingers has a fill capacity of 730 Category 6 patch cords and 511 10Gig patch cords
- Hinged extruded aluminum front door
- Mounted on the front flange between the Mighty Mo® 6 racks when two or more are installed in a row
- Supplied with four slack storage spools and 12 bend limiting clips
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Creates a 6-1/2" channel between racks for front to back routing of equipment cables and patch cords
- Provides organized method for routing and storage of patch or cross connect cable between racks
- The door allows easy access during moves, adds and changes
- Adjustable bend limiting control for copper and fiber cords
- Hanger clips hold the cage in place for easy and quick one person installation