Ortronics MM6 Vertical Cable Management with Door, 6 inches x 8 inches x 7 Ft, 45 rack units
|(Model # OR-MM6VMD706)|
"Must Ship Motor Freight"
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
MM6 design promotes efficient routing of
patch or cross connect cables between racks. The
hinged doors allow easy access during moves,
adds, or changes. The 10" wide cage creates a 6"
gap between racks and the 6" wide cage creates a
2.5" gap between racks for front to back routing of
equipment cables and patch cords.
- Vertical cage with individual rack unit fingers has a fill capacity of 250 Category 6 patch cords and and 175 10Gig patch cords
- Hinged extruded aluminum front door
- Mounted on the front flange between the Mighty Mo® 6 racks when two or more are installed in a row, on a single rack or the end of a row
- Supplied with four slack storage spools and 12 bend limiting clips
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Creates a 2-1/2" channel between racks for front to back routing of equipment cables and patch cords
- Provides organized method for routing and storage of patch or cross connect cable between racks
- The door allows easy access during moves, adds and changes
- Adjustable bend limiting control for copper and fiber cords
- Hanger clips hold the cage in place for easy and quick one person installation