Ortronics MM6 Cable Management Rack without Doors, 10.5 Channel, 8 Feet
|(Model # OR-MM6810)|
"Must Ship Motor Freight"
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The patented Mighty Mo® 6 is a complete advanced racking system specifically designed for higher density cabling system applications such
as SANs, Data Centers and main cross connect areas. The system is easy to assemble, offers many configuration options, extra vertical cable
capacity, and other functional and aesthetic elements.
Mighty 6 Features:
- High density racking solution
- Choice of vertical management
- Patented channel construction
- Built-in top trough with waterfalls
- Open channels top and bottom
- EIA hole pattern front and rear of channel
- Can be assembled as a 19" or 23" rack
- Speed nuts included
- Rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment mounting screws
- 51 rack units front and rear
- A solution for every application; vertical cable management cage with individual rack unit fingers and hinged door, vertical cage with hinged access latches, and cable management rings
- Protects and conceals your horizontal cabling like no other rack
- Gives bend radius control and cable routing
- Allows floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables
- Supports equipment shelves and heavy electronics while power strips and other accessories can be mounted to the rear rail without using additional rack space
- No additional hardware required; no need to stock two sizes of racks
- Stays within a 2' square footprint
- Increases speed and ease of assembly, while adding extra strength to your rack--Speednut eliminates the need for a second wrench
- Do not have to purchase as separate items, Money saving!